Fattore ICS
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

X factor In England .....

+23
ANNA
Gaufre
penny_lane
giops
maimeri
valestella817
sol
francesca90
mariele4ever
ubik
piedonex
AndreaX2
Strawberry Fields
Amantide_Religiosa
bilquis
miaorizio
Admin
bluesky
killer73
alexieanna
Mabe
mambu
Cantastorie
27 partecipanti

Pagina 2 di 13 Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Successivo

Andare in basso

X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 Empty Re: X factor In England .....

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Sab 10 Ott 2009, 16:52

Bilanciamo con queste :chedici:
Cantastorie
Cantastorie
Utente... preoccupante >10.000 Post

http://tuttiallopera.altervista.org/

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Sab 10 Ott 2009, 17:01

meglio queste..ex tre soliste OCCHEI!

Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Amantide_Religiosa Dom 11 Ott 2009, 03:51

X Factor inglese ha quasi le stesse regole. I giudici sono i tutori di una categoria, solo che lì sono 4 categorie invece di 3 (i giovani divisi in due gruppi girls&boys). Vanno in ballottaggio, cantano e poi scelgono i giudici, in caso di parità decisionale da parte dei giudici allora viene eliminato il cantante che aveva ricevuto meno voti, l'ultimo nella lista insomma. Però la svolgono due show: uno dove cantano e poi l'altro per i risultati. Vengono trasmessi sabato e domenica.
Il vocal coach è uno solo e c'è anche un coach performance e coreografo che chiamano "Creative Director", come Tommassini qui. Un'altra cosa importante è che non ci sono le new entry.
Per più info leggi qui. Chi non capisce l'inglese chieda pure delle spiegazioni. X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 40679

Format
The show is primarily concerned with identifying singing talent, though appearance, personality, stage presence and dance routines are also an important element of many performances. The single most important attribute that the judges are seeking, however, is the ability to appeal to a mass market of pop fans.
For series 1–3 the competition was split into three categories: Solo Singers aged 16–24, Solo Singers aged 25 and over, and Vocal Groups (including duos). In series 4–5, the age limit was lowered from 16 to 14, creating a 14–24 age group. This was split into separate male and female sections, making four categories in all: 14–24 males ("Boys"), 14–24 females ("Girls"), Over 25s, and Groups. For series 6, the age limit returned to 16, meaning the four categories were: 16–24 males ("Boys"), 16–24 females ("Girls"), Over 25s, and Groups
There are five stages to The X Factor competition:

• Stage 1: Producers' auditions (these auditions decide who will sing in front of the judges)
  • Stage 2: Judges' auditions
  • Stage 3: Boot camp
  • Stage 4: Visits to judges' houses
  • Stage 5: Live shows (finals

Auditions
A round of first auditions is held in front of producers months before the show is aired, either by application and appointment, or at "open" auditions that anyone can attend. These auditions, held at various venues around the UK, attract very large crowds. The auditions themselves are not televised, but shots of crowds waving and "judges' cars" arriving are filmed and later spliced in with the televised auditions shot later in the year. The production team supply the crowds with 'home-made' signs. After waiting at the venue for hours and filming more inserts of screaming and waving, candidates are given a brief audition by someone from the production team. Should they pass that audition (either for reasons of talent or for the potential of making entertaining television) they are given a "golden ticket" allowing them to sing to a more senior production member. Only candidates who successfully pass that second audition are invited to perform to the judges. The televised version misrepresents the process by implying that the entire huge crowds are all interviewed by the judges. In series 6 (2009), the judges' auditions were held in front of a live audience, following the format of ITV's other talent show, Britain's Got Talent.
A selection of the auditions in front of the judges – usually the best, the worst and the most bizarre (described by judge Louis Walsh as "the good, the bad and the ugly") – are broadcast over the first few weeks of the show. Each act enters the audition room and delivers a stand-up unaccompanied performance of their chosen song to the judges. If a majority of the judges (two in series 1–3 or three in series 4) say "yes" then the act goes through to the next stage, otherwise the act is sent home.

Boot camp and visits to judges' houses
The contestants selected at audition are further refined through a series of performances at "boot camp" (held at a venue such as a country hotel or an arena), and then at the "judges' houses", until a small number eventually progress to the live finals (nine in series 1 and twelve from series 2 onwards). Judge Louis Walsh revealed in November 2007 that the houses the contestants visit do not actually belong to the judges, but are rented for the purpose.
During these stages, the producers allocate each of the judges a category to mentor. In early series this allocation took place after completion of the auditions and prior to boot camp, but from series 4 all four judges have worked together at the boot camp. They collectively choose 24 acts (six from each category) for the next round, and only then find out which category they are to mentor. The judges then disband for the "visits to the judges' houses" round, where their six acts are reduced to three for the live shows.

Live shows
The finals consist of a series of two live shows, one for the contestants to perform in and the other to reveal the results of the voting, culminating in one or more acts being eliminated. In the first few weeks of the finals, each act performs once in the first show in front of a studio audience and the judges. Acts usually sing over a pre-recorded backing track, though sometimes live musicians and backing singers are featured. Dancers are also commonly featured. Acts occasionally accompany themselves on guitar or piano (or mime an accompaniment), though almost always over a backing track.
In the first two series acts usually chose a cover of a pop standard or contemporary hit. In the third series an innovation was introduced whereby each live show had a different theme (for example, Motown), thus increasing the show's similarity to the Pop Idol format. This format continued during the most recent fourth and fifth series. The contestants' songs are chosen according to the theme, and a celebrity guest connected to the theme is invited onto the show. Clips are shown of the guest conversing with the contestants at rehearsal, and the guest also performs in the later results show, immediately before the results are announced. In series 1, much was made of the idea that each performer/mentor combination was free to present the performance however they wanted, including the performer playing live instruments, or the addition of choirs, backing bands, and dancers. Future series placed less emphasis on this element.
After each act has performed, the judges comment on their performance, usually focusing on vocal ability, image and stage presence.
Heated disagreements, usually involving judges defending their contestants against criticism, are a regular feature of the show.
Once all the acts have appeared, the phone lines open and the viewing public vote on which act they want to keep.
In the results show, the two acts polling the fewest votes are revealed. Both these acts perform again in a "final showdown", and the judges vote on which of the two to send home. In earlier series the bottom two contestants reprised their earlier song, but in series 5 they were able to pick new songs.
Ties became possible with the introduction of a fourth judge in series 4. In the event of a tie the show goes to deadlock, and the act who came last in the public vote is sent home.
The actual number of votes cast for each act is not revealed, nor even the order; according to a spokesman, "We would never reveal the voting figures during the competition as it could give contestants an unfair advantage and spoil the competition for viewers".
In series 3, a twist was introduced in one of the live shows where the act with the fewest votes was automatically eliminated, and the two with the next fewest votes performed in the "final showdown" as normal.
Once the number of contestants has been reduced to four (series 1 and 3) or five (series 2, 4 and 5), the format changes. Each act performs twice in the first show, with the public vote opening after the first performance.
The second show reveals which act polled the fewest votes, and they are automatically eliminated from the competition (the judges do not have a vote; their only role is to comment on the performances).
This continues until only two (series 1 and 3) or three (series 2, 4 and 5) acts remain. These acts go on to appear in the grand final which decides the overall winner by public vote.

Post X Factor
The winner of the competition is awarded a recording contract, stated to be worth £1 million, with Syco in association with Sony Music Entertainment. In series 5, this deal consisted of a £150,000 cash advance with the balance covering the costs of recording and marketing. Other highly placed contestants may also be offered recording deals, but this is not guaranteed.
In series 1–3, the premise of The X Factor was that the winner would be managed in the industry by their mentor on the show.
With music executive Cowell and managers Osbourne (quando era giudice ovvviamente ndr.) and Walsh as judges/mentors, any of the three would be qualified to do so. Following the appointment of singer Dannii Minogue as a judge in series 4, the same principle could not universally apply. In fact, when Minogue won series 4 with Leon Jackson, a new, outside manager was appointed.
It is still believed that if Cowell or Walsh win a future series then they are entitled to manage their act in the industry.

""The Common Market: We (British) went into it to screw the French by splitting them off from the Germans. The French went in to protect their inefficient farmers from commercial competition. The Germans went in to purge themselves of genocide and apply for readmission to the human race."
Yes Minister! :neve:
Amantide_Religiosa
Amantide_Religiosa
Moderatore
Moderatore

Messaggio Da miaorizio Dom 11 Ott 2009, 09:36

Cantastorie ha scritto:meglio queste..ex tre soliste X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 187966

come ho già detto molte volte queste sono le mie preferite la bassina ha una voce black da PAURA. non so se esiste sul tubo il filmato da Como. Da ieri XF UK ha blindato tutti i siti inglesi che portano torrents sulla trasmissione, anche i vecchi torrents, per cui è difficile vedere le nuove puntate, ma spero ugualmente di aver risolto il problema. A chi interessa, mi piacerebbe tenere informati il piu' possibile, anche perchè a parte Marco e Chiara sta edizione nostrale proprio nun se po' guardà quest'anno...
miaorizio
miaorizio
Utente Aficionado: 501-2000 post

Messaggio Da miaorizio Dom 11 Ott 2009, 09:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwulXRoUAqc

ecco l'esibizione di Como delle Miss Frank
miaorizio
miaorizio

Messaggio Da Strawberry Fields Dom 11 Ott 2009, 09:54

Amantide_Religiosa ha scritto:X Factor inglese ha quasi le stesse regole. I giudici sono i tutori di una categoria, solo che lì sono 4 categorie invece di 3 (i giovani divisi in due gruppi girls&boys). Vanno in ballottaggio, cantano e poi scelgono i giudici, in caso di parità decisionale da parte dei giudici allora viene eliminato il cantante che aveva ricevuto meno voti, l'ultimo nella lista insomma. Però la svolgono due show: uno dove cantano e poi l'altro per i risultati. Vengono trasmessi sabato e domenica.
Il vocal coach è uno solo e c'è anche un coach performance e coreografo che chiamano "Creative Director", come Tommassini qui. Un'altra cosa importante è che non ci sono le new entry.
Per più info leggi qui. Chi non capisce l'inglese chieda pure delle spiegazioni. X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 40679 .

Come American Idol.
Allora perché qui così?
Sarebbe bello due puntate.
Non ho capito se votano alla fine di tutte le esibizioni o sono divisi in manche.
La cosa piu' giusta (ovviamente per il concorrente) sarebbe aprire il televoto alla fine di tutte le esibizioni (come in American Idol)
Strawberry Fields
Strawberry Fields
Utente Fattiscente: 5001-9999 Post

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 12:27

A chi interessa, mi piacerebbe tenere informati il piu' possibile, anche perchè a parte Marco e Chiara sta edizione nostrale proprio nun se po' guardà quest'anno...

A me interessa eccome :sorriso4: ...e rilancio l'idea di aprire una bachechina apposita dove inserire contributi video e commenti o quel che ve pare sullo show inglese...

Mò torno indietro e provo a capire uguaglianze e differenze...intanto il fatto che i giudici siano 4 e in caso di parità loro, per l'eliminazione ricorrano al minor-votato televoto....già mi pare meglio dei giochetti-show tra giudici nell'ediz Italiana....cosa che serve SOLO a far fiorire FUFFA (ossia parte inutile delle chiacchiere in programma..o parte Reality se volete)
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 12:38

After each act has performed, the judges comment on their performance, usually focusing on vocal ability, image and stage presence.

Once all the acts have appeared, the phone lines open and the viewing public vote on which act they want to keep.

In the results show, the two acts polling the fewest votes are revealed. Both these acts perform again in a "final showdown", and the judges vote on which of the two to send home. In earlier series the bottom two contestants reprised their earlier song, but in series 5 they were able to pick new songs.

Each act performs twice in the first show, with the public vote opening after the first performance.
The second show reveals which act polled the fewest votes, and they are automatically eliminated from the competition (the judges do not have a vote; their only role is to comment on the performances).

----
Traduco ciò per come ho capito nel mio inglese atrofizzato di anni fa eh...
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 12:46

Ci sono due serate consecutive.
Nella prima serata, i cantanti si esibiscono, i giudici esprimono parere sulla loro esibizione (tutelando di piu' la propria categoria ovviamente per animare la parte Show reality).
I CANTANTI CANTANO DUE CANZONI CIASCUNO sì sì! ..
Alla fine del primo giro, aprono il televoto. (da noi aprono e DANNO i numeri dei cantanti in apertura programma, quindi io potrei televotare il penultimo cantante du ore prima di sentirlo cantare, per pura tifoseria..non solo, per televotare nel loro caso, DEVO seguire la trasmissione..mentre da noi posso seguire i primi tre minuti e poi fregarmene alla faccia degli ascolti) angelo

Nella seconda serata, viene RIVELATO il risultato del televoto e i DUE meno votati - ballottanti nelle ediz precedenti eseguivano la stessa canzone della gara ...della sera prima, Nell'ultima edizione, essi eseguono NUOVE CANZONI.
Chi ha MENO TELEVOTI, viene ELIMINATO (nulla decidono i giudici)
OCCHEI!

Direi che le REGOLE sono di UN ALTRO PROGRAMMA :incazz2:
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Strawberry Fields Dom 11 Ott 2009, 13:56

Ecco questo non me lo spiego.
Perché se il format di Simon Cowell non puo' essere cambiato, perché qui è diverso?
Simon Cowell lo sa?
Gli scriviamo? X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 277752
Strawberry Fields
Strawberry Fields

Messaggio Da bluesky Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:03

ci sono già i primi filmati della serata di ieri sera (non ufficiali)

ad esempio:

Jamie

bluesky
bluesky

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:05

ohhhhhhhhhhh Simon, my dearlinggggggggggg (note moseca...)

Can you explain a italian production , like TESTEBACATE, that:

it's wrong open televoto before last performance :timido: ?
it's WRONG WRONG to give TRIO LESCANO the elimination power :timido: ?
it's WRONG open DOOR to NEW ENTRY......a meno che non siano BOMBE che ammazzerebbero lo show se presenti dall'inizio :dryy: ?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE :timido:
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Strawberry Fields Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:07

Cantastorie ha scritto:ohhhhhhhhhhh Simon, my dearlinggggggggggg (note moseca...)

Can you explain a italian production , like TESTEBACATE, that:

it's wrong open televoto before last performance X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 295507 ?
it's WRONG WRONG to give TRIO LESCANO the elimination power X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 295507 ?
it's WRONG open DOOR to NEW ENTRY......a meno che non siano BOMBE che ammazzerebbero lo show se presenti dall'inizio X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 4311 ?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 295507

Diciamogli anche che non rispettano il suo format X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 187966 X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 277752
Strawberry Fields
Strawberry Fields

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:11

perchè quelli suonano dal vivo :vergogna: ???
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:12

perchè i ballerini-coreografia....NON SONO RIPRESI IN PRIMO PIANO.... fischio ?
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:12

continuo :incazz2: ?
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da mambu Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:13

Cantastorie ha scritto:ohhhhhhhhhhh Simon, my dearlinggggggggggg (note moseca...)

X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 583831 sicula si'
mambu
mambu

Messaggio Da Strawberry Fields Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:14

Cantastorie ha scritto:perchè quelli suonano dal vivo X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 894690 ???

Quoterrimo!
Strawberry Fields
Strawberry Fields

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:16

quest'è Johnson....
MI SPIEGATE POI PERCHE' I MIXER AUDIO FUNZIONANO DA LORO prrrr! ?
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:20

la variazione piu' CIOFECA di quel regolamento è che le eliminazioni le decidono i giudici...
là si scannano la sera del sabato, i giudici...ma la seconda serata tutto passa al televoto, quindi...giochini-alleanze-teatrini....nun ce stann angelo
CI voleva il genio a NON CAMBIARE quella regola...o è perchè il cambio di quella regola fa RIEMPIRE tre quarti di day time, sei processi e dodici ore di fuffa inutile, oltre ad invitare ad essere scorretti con i concorrenti new entry..che ovviamente non hanno modo di coltivare FANCLUB in tre gg...voi l'avete per caso VISTA-SENTITA la new entry di mercoledì? CHe acc li fanno entrare a fare le new entry se poi non gli danno una virgola di spaziotv? LE fanno entrare per mantenere il PARCO - INIZIALE?...
vabbè ...me taccio 📺
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Cantastorie Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:27

X FACTOR - ESIBIZIONI della PRIMA PUNTATA LIVE SHOW

Ecco le esibizioni su youtube...tutte...ogni cantante esegue DUE canzoni di circa 2 minuti ciascuna

1 - i gruppi - se suonano - suonano dal vivo....quindi NON SONO solo gruppi vocali, ma complessi-band angelo ----Non ci sono (e le casse del portatile non sono la via migliore per ascoltare alcunchè) disturbi audio..quindi o prima di riversarle via youtube le "puliscono" o hanno un buon lavoro di mix-fusione suono dal live.

2 - Nei video che ho visto, la presenza scenografia-coreografia FA DA CONTORNO alla canzone...le riprese regia-video hanno come focus chi suona-canta.....a prop della famosa questio la musica si VEDE o si ASCOLTA..

questo per dire..che certe osservazioni che abbiamo fatto piu' volte, SONO CONTENUTE nel format orginale e la versione italiana l'ha OPINATAMENTE persi per strada

sorriso
Cantastorie
Cantastorie

Messaggio Da Strawberry Fields Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:29

Allora perché il facchinix a volte spara la frase "Questo è il format e non si puo' cambiare"?

Simon deve esserne informato (ma tanto a lui che gli frega chissà quanti soldi ha)
Strawberry Fields
Strawberry Fields

Messaggio Da bluesky Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:31

Strawberry Fields ha scritto:

Simon deve esserne informato (ma tanto a lui che gli frega chissà quanti soldi ha)

si però sai che soddisfazione un bel cazziatone da Simon X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 277752
bluesky
bluesky

Messaggio Da mambu Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:32

Anche nell'edizione greca e in quella francese i gruppi suonano sul palco.

Questo però alza sicuramente i costi del programma, come la qualità audio: gli strumenti d'eccellenza e i bravi professionisti costano
mambu
mambu

Messaggio Da Strawberry Fields Dom 11 Ott 2009, 14:33

bluesky ha scritto:
Strawberry Fields ha scritto:

si però sai che soddisfazione un bel cazziatone da Simon X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 277752
X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 277752 X factor In England ..... - Pagina 2 277752
Strawberry Fields
Strawberry Fields

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 2 di 13 Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Successivo

- Argomenti simili